Bye Holiday.


A one night glance.


End of my 2 weeks holiday. I have no idea when is my next holiday going to be cos i do not have a holiday in september.

What a holiday. Awesome, Fruitful, Tiring yet Enjoying. For this holiday, i can say that this is the shortest holiday i ever had but it was the best holiday. I took up 2 jobs with a total of 4 assignments, 3 from Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group and 1 It fair which just ended today.

The knowledge & things i have learned in these 2 weeks is alot more than any other ordinary holidays i had. In my past holidays, all i know was about fun and relaxation yet learning nothing enriching at the end.

Probably i have found what was actually stopping me from developing in the past. All along i was living in the past. Realising that I do not have the past anymore, what i have now is Today, What i can control is now & future but not the past. If i want to start doing anything, i have to start today.

A recap of my this 2 week holiday - Including Saturday & Sunday before the 2 weeks holiday.

30th May June - Akltg Coach Training & Test
31st May - Swimming, Gym + Table Tennis
1st & 2nd June - Akltg Coaching @ Si Ling Primary School - 1pm to 6.30pm
3rd - 5th June - Akltg Coaching for PSLE Seminar( Republic Poly Hall) - 8am to 6.30pm
6th - 9th June - Akltg Coaching for IAG Senior Camp - 7.30am to 1am daily.
10th June - IT Fair Training
11th - 14th June - IT Fair - 10.30am - 10pm daily.


I can say i am very lucky to get to know these 2 jobs - Coach @ Adam Khoo and Promoters @ IT fair. For the coach job, i was actually recommended by an online friend whom i merely know about AKLTG. This online friend then actually advised me to try my luck by registering on the web. I know the chance of getting recruited through online registration is very slim. But by fate, i got in with the help of the exact timing of my holiday and at the same time they are lacking manpower by chance. I was actually only supposed to do PSLE Seminar at first, but some recommendations by people, i was able to coach for 2 more workshops, I felt really lucky.

For the It fair, thank you for Iris recommendation. She introduced me to challenger and i merely signed up through form without a resume. But i am really glad that Challenger, Lenovo, was willing to use me despite this is my first time doing IT fair. Total these 4 days, i have sold a total of 60 laptops, i have no idea how much is the commission, still waiting for the amount to come into my piggy bank.

I can say i really enjoy being a coach and a promoter. Finally, i have found jobs that i am happy with. I have worked as a waiter, surveyor, logistics and customer care consultant before and i didnt really enjoy it. Everytime when i was doing my past jobs, i have been waiting for 3 things - Lunch time, 15 mins break time and Off work. For coaching and promoter, i am happy to say that i have skipped my meal several times and i seldom look at the ticking of the clock. I have found something i like finally.

Thank you everyone who made this holiday an awesome journey for me. For now, i am going back to school to start my school attachment for the next 18 weeks, bye holiday.



IAG Senior Camp - Group 11! TV!




Group Picture!











IT Fair - Challenger, Lenovo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.