No more good food. Exercise more!


I will succeed this time.

For the past 2 days, 2 friendly visits and stayover from zhiwei and ah kiat. That also means i have been sleeping late too. But fortunately time allowed me to recover my sleep today evening after coming back from my ah gong 87th birthday celebration.

I realise that i have been eating good food and not exercising much.. So.. from today onwards once again. I have set to recover back to my ultimate diet plan! Eat less carbs! Exercise more!

Also, i wonder how my 2nd week of attachment will be like. We shall see (: Attachment long hours is disabling me to attend squash training and i am desperate to train better.
Anyone wanna squash with me anyday next week after 5.30pm?


P.S: Cheer up Zhi wei!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.