Must Must Must!


I realise, I know, I must.

School attachment is real bored that i am facebooking most of the time. I dont really like to facebook though. But.. i guess that is something fun to kill time apart than neopets. Lol. mentioning about neopets i cant believe that it still exist.

What we actually do at attachment is some simple stuffs then we can complete in 5-10 mins and teacher gave us the whole day to do on it. Is that really hands on experience? Alamak. Now, i have 39 days more to go and i am seriously thinking of something to do. Other than playing table tennis with daniel everyday during 1hr lunch break.

Sigh, and also about squash, since there is no training this week so i shall train on my own. lets make it tomorrow then. November is the competition and i know myself i have not even got the feel of the basic yet. I need self discipline.

Oh ya, something about me that i forgot to mention. I cut my hair again 2 days ago. LOL.

Here is the only picture that i have for my short hair, taken during bbq gathering 2 days ago with my sec sch mates. Have fun finding me.


Will my hair get shorter? :D


39 days more for attachment end, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. Sole Survivor. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.