IT Fair! lets go!


I need to focus on my slimming.


Alert Alert
---------------------

IT Fair 11th June to 14th June, Thursday to Sunday, Suntec City 12pm to 9pm. I need support! I am currently selling laptops at lenovo.

If you are looking for laptops, look for me, i can give u good recommendation. You can look for me at Suntec city level 4 conventional hall. Door 404 walk straight and u will see lenovo, there are many retailers for lenovo. For me, i am working for this retailer, challenger, the one nearest to the entrance 404. I see some familiar faces today, hope to have more surprises on sat and sun.

------------------------------

This is my first time doing IT fair and also my first time working as a promoter. Having 3 back to back akltg camps and now at IT fair for 4 days standing whole day from 10 to 10 everyday. But, i am happy, i have no idea too. I enjoy being a coach as well as a promoter now :D

Also, after this week, i am going for school attachment for full shift. Everyday till 5.30. So if anything want jio me, after 6pm i am definitely steady.

More to go for the next 2 days, Jia you Alex!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.