A talk with ferdy.

29th July 2008 , Tuesday

Happy! Happy! & Happy!

Got back POM ICA 2 result. Got an A! , A for Alex! Haha.
At first in my group , i was the only one who got A where my other group mates got B+
Although i got what i want which was an A , But i am able to get this grade , it does not only depend on me only , my group mates and i put in alot effort together as a team and i think its unfair to my other group mates if i am the only one who got A.

So i talked to miss tan about it and i think she actually went back to take a look at our report and etc.. then she told jia feng that she decided to give everyone in our group an A! XDD


On the other hand , i got back Accounts ICA 2 back today and i pass!!~
When teacher said there are 6 failures..
I was thinking.. gosh.. i must be one of them.
But i got back 15/30. LOLS.
how i wish accounts this sub dun even exist lo. Its boring...
But welll , i am happy that i passed XDD

Went to play squash with wei jun today and still working very hard on my serve.
Might be playing again tml XD


Oh ya.. last night talked to ferdy about some matters over Ina , Habbosoup & SoupYouth
It was a long chat with him from 10.30pm to 2am.
But now i know clearly what is his dream & goals towards SoupYouth.
And know much more about his plans.
He have already started planning 4 years ago and he also made crucial sacrifices in achieving his goals and his dream.
He have a nice plan in mind for short term & long term.
What he need is... capable people to trust & also delegate the tasks to us.
After the chat with him yesterday , I am willing to give my all and work together to achieve what all of us want to see in years to come (:

--------------------------------------------------------

I will remember the 6 letters in my heart forever.
Its the only thing that my tears will start rolling down my cheek when all 6 letters combine together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.