Nicole , jus for you.

10th July 2008 , Thursday

Had stats test today , AND...
it wasnt easy.

Managed to complete it but not sure if its correct.
But the only thing i can say , it wasnt an easy paper.

Went to the stadium and play soccer with marcus , wei jun and ivan for 1 hr
then went home le.

---------------------------------------------

9th July 2008 , Wednesday


POM lecture was cancelled and went to mac to PCC ( play chinese chess ) and slack.
Borrowed ear piece from lance , and his ear piece is dam good until... * grrr.. ps to say *

Went for POM make up tutorial at 2pm.
and it ended at 3pm.

After that went for piano lesson AND...
I am not alone!
This time , marcus and wei jun joined me! XDD
After talking to them with my words of wisdom , they are enlightened XDD. LOLS!
JKJK. cos they dun have a cca , so no harm trying ma.

AND ALSO...
I am actually performing canon in D together with sebastian in front of the class but cos of this make up POM lesson.. GRR!!~
Had theory test and i scored reasonably well =X
while taking the test ,
sebastian was teaching marcus and wei jun with the basic theory stuffs all that which we learn for the past 5-6 weeks.
But , i think both smarties got it on that day itself already. Haha.

AND ALSO...
ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING!

I AM GONNA PERFORM AT THE THEATRE OF ARTS ON 24TH OCTOBER!
in front of 300 people!
Most likely will be playing the song , right here waiting by richard marx.
I am so excited about it , though my skills is still noobshit , but i am gonna train hard during these 3 months!


------------------------------------

Every pianist have their own motivation towards their dream.
For me , my motivation is... you.
I train hard ,
The only thing i hope for , is just to see you one day sitting at one of the seats ,
watching me perform on the stage ; just for you.

and only for you.

That will be my biggest wish ever.
N & n .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.