Sian..

1st July 2008

Nth much in sch today.
As per normal.
Accounts tutorial then econs lecture.

After that , went for piano practical lesson at 3.
Was trying the 1818 method and getting the hang of it already.
And Richard wants me to play for Whatever band as a keyboardist
and take part in a band competition on 17 july
which i think there is a very little chance that i am able to master all the basic skills by that time.

But , no harm trying.
and I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST!

Went to lao zha bor's blog to get some ' ling gan ' for my speech on blogging.
and i saw this Ireland A level paper , which is only 1 minute.
Try it , if u need the answer , find me =)





-------------------------------------------------

You are my motivation ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.