phone is back , finger scratched.

30th July 2008 , Wednesday


YES! FINALLY MY PHONE IS BACK!!~

I was called that my phone is ready for collection yesterday at 7pm.
But i was lazy to go to orchard to claim it ytd so went today.
Dear phone , i love you , pls dun leave me again.
This 1 week has been miserable for me. LOLS.
And so qiao. ferdy also send his phone for repair and was called to collect it ytd too. Haha.

Met Charmaine , Peggy , Siti and Darren in the morning to discuss about biz comm.
Then had POM lecture for an hour..
After that , went to start squashing balls with wei jun.
Ran at the stadium before going..

Played with the squash captain. Tio thrash 2-9...
Played with another pro guy , tom , tio thrash 4-9...
I accidentally injured myself while playing with tom cos when i wanted to hit the ball by sliding , my left hand , last finger , went into the small little sharpy gap between the ground and the wall. Then when i pull it out , i was scratched by the sharp points but i still perserve and continue playing.

Not a too bad result cos i jus started playing 1 week ago and they have been playing for more than 2 years..
I will keep training hard and will look forward to have the same standard as them in weeks to come..

Marcus joined us at around 3pm and we ended at around 4.30pm...

Went to collect my phone at wisma and they actually spoil my screen protector while repairing it.. I ask if i can get a replacement for my screen protector then they tell me they dun provide this service.. #!#&*$*$@!
Well nvm , blame it on my luck..

My eyelid twitched a little yesterday and i knew sth bad gonna happen and it did today..
My finger got injured , My hand wrist and leg dam suan , screen protector spoil ( might be buying a new one )

Tomorrow will definitely be a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.