Squash forever!~

24th July 2008 , Thursday

I MISS MY PHONE!!~

Did a last minute presentation during Tan Ban Seng's lesson about my personal webpage.
I was totally unprepared..
And my presentation was totally horrid... GOSH..

Went for squash training after school with marcus & wei jun.
Today's training was great!
Learnt more and i think i actually improved by a little.
I believe i will keep improving and make it into the school team one day with my Supreme Racquet! Haha XD
Zhi wei came for the training today too & we played together for awhile (:

I LOVE SQUASH!!~

----------------------------------------------------

I finally understand now..
Love needs fate to be nurtured.
Unfortunately , fate is not on our side.
I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.