i miss nikki.

8th July 2008


As usual , had accounts tutorial in the morning ,
And only know like 10% of the thing she is teaching today. Oh my..

Had econs lecture ,
I always find econs interesting , though i hate graphs =X

Went for piano at 3pm.
Able to play those noob songs steadily le.
Learnt the chords of Canon in D and Bu neng shuo de mimi today!
I am so excited to master the song bu neng shuo de mimi!

Actually gonna have a little performance with sebastian tml in front of the class ,
But have a sudden make up POM lesson from 2 to 4pm tml , and my piano starts at 3pm!! Grr!!~

I also volunteered to perform at the theatre for arts on 24th October.
Not sure which song i wanna perform ,
most likely it will be right here waiting.

I LOVE PIANO! XDD

----------------------------------

Yesterday was 7th of July.
The seventh night of july.
I miss that song , the song that i used to play in the sch band.
The song i trained hard for syf.

I was listening to a christmas song yesterday randomly ,
the first person i thought of , was you.
Tears rolled down my cheeks unknowningly.
It was you who made my year 2007 christmas , a meaningful one.
I am looking forward for this year's christmas thought its still 5 months away =X
and its all because of... you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.