POM project

Was chiongingPOM project for the past 2 days.
Watched Red cliff yesterday, i am like so in love with the show.
Its about San guo Yan yi , and after watching the movie ,
I wanna read up about the whole story of san guo yan yi.
This movie attracted me cos the weapons they have are somehow similar to maple weapons.
Eg like Cao Cao bow , liu bei dagger , guan yu polearm.
Dam chio.

Went gym with zhi wei this morning.
He siao le , train until....
And he got 4A+ for his first icas.
How i wish biz management was that easy too.

Next thing i am going to vex about will be Econs project and Accounts ICA2.
Lao tian ye , bang bang mang ar...
I love accounts , but accounts dun love me.
What to do? Hais..

------------------------------------------

I am sorry , I dunno how to forget you.
I need you to tell me that u dun love me anymore.
Hurt me pls ,
I want to forget you.

When i looked into your eyes , my heart cried.
I asked myself ' Why didnt i cherish? ' , WHY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.