Jing han's bday

20th July 2008 , Sunday

First , wishing Jing Han Happy 17th Birthday!!~

We seldom talk to each other now due to our hectic schedule but he is forever my buddy! XD


Its sunday already and tml gonna present econs project.
I am very worried...
Everyone in my group are like so busy and until now i am not confident whether we can really score for this project whereas for the pom project , i am full of confidence even before the presentation.

Presentation and Report not really finalised.
I really want to solo everything on my own but i just dunno where to start and i am very very tired...
我真的累了。
I am sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Its nothing personal , its just business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.