POM project presentation

Had pom project presentation today.
All the hardwork we put in , has finally come to an end..

wait.. i talk like i completed my diploma liiao. LOLS.



Anyway , today's presentation , i think my group did reasonably well ,

but we exceeded the time by 10 mins. which means our group took 25 mins.
Lucky enough , Miss tan is understanding and let us continue even though we exceeded the time.



After the presentation , i was kind of relieved.
But.. accounts coming next up.

Had the paper , i know it was an easy paper.

But i just dunno how to do.
I was like scolding myself when i didnt study enough for it.

What done is done , i know i have a high chance of failing it.
But hope i can at least pass.
I dun wan to kena debar for this acc module. Grr...



But at least something that i am happy about ,
gonna have piano practical lesson tml!



---------------------------------------------------------------



The reason why my blog's theme is bu neng shuo de mimi.

Its all because of.... you.

The piece call Secret is a piece whereby when played , it can bring me to the past or future ,
depending on the speed i play.
Slow = Future
Fast = Past


I am going to master the fast part no matter how long i will take.
Hoping that time will really go back to the time when both of us first met,
which was the best time of my life.
However , everything jus vanish away so fast.
If i am able to travel back to that time and even my life have reduce to just one day left,
I will still be very happy and at least i have fufilled my biggest wish ,
to be with you once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.