Thank you 2008.

Time flies really fast.
Thinking back,
365 days has just passed.

It has been a great year for me.
with many ups and downs,
and also more happy memories.

At the first quarter of the year, it was a nightmare.
I lost a lot of my good friends, after a 11 days taiwan trip in december, i seem to be drifted apart from my good friends i had made in secondary school.
Realising that who are truly my friends, and moving on in life.

Shuyu introduced to work at this place, australian restaurant, Moomba where the manager is so cute that love to pick on me always, but not cute enough. At the same time, working with laykheng, jing han and packston.

Soon, packston introduced me to this surveyor job where i met this good boss, amelyn.
The survey is about interviewing the disabled people, hence hospital visits are very frequent for that 2 months.

Soon, another nightmare came,
where i collected my o level results,
with a score of only L1R4 16.
I cried on that day, a lot of thoughts were running in my head.
But still moved on, started choosing courses.
and was posted to Ngee Ann Poly Marinetime Engineering ( 4th choice )
However, i think to myself a lot, whether engineering really suits me, or am i merely attracted to the scholarship and direct bachelor degree studies after diploma.

Hence, i appealed to NYP Business Management.
And it was successful.
While waiting for admission.
I also went to work at Shangri-La Hotel as a waiter.
Then i realise how tough F&B line is like and how vulnerable is a waiter/waitress.
Anyone in this line can be replaced easily.

In April, School reopened.
Very excited, Very enthusiastic about learning and meeting new friends.
Was shocked to be the same class as my ex primary school classmate once again, wei jun.
At the same time, also met some new friends like, Marcus, Adison, Iris, Heather, Hui zin.
Soon, we became a clique.
But as time goes by, everyone was slowly separated~
Also have some cute friends like Lance, Teck Hua, Darren that are always entertaining.

Joined 2 CCAs, Piano Ensemble and Squash.
Met one kind soul at Piano Ensemble, my shifu, Sebastian.
And also one kind soul at Squash, Captain, Kashif.
And really thank both of them for teaching me piano and squash respectively.

My first semester at NYP was pretty fine.
Was really lucky to have groups with teammates that i can work with.
My project work did helped me alot,
Resulting in a GPA of 3.4, 2 As, 3 B+ and 1 C.
and also getting into the top 15% in the school.

During 6 weeks semester break,
Went to work at Starhub as Customer Care Consultant.
Introduced Marcus to join in too.
Met a lot of cute, friendly and entertaining colleagues like..
Shufei, Gary, Dominic, Vignesh, Wei Hong, Alwin, Melissa, Jeanette and more more more. Too many names to mention.
And of cos those old colleagues there..
Chin Chao, Jan, Ai Sah, Eugene, Matthew and SANDY!
And of cos a new member that sat beside my desk when i was about to leave starhub, Zack.

The 3 months work at Starhub is definitely an experience that i will remember for life. It maybe tough at times, but with the fun colleagues here, i am able to overcome any obstacles. Thank you.

During the 3 months, SLAY was formed too. We had lots of fun. Simply lots and lots of fun.

I quitted due to my studies and also my bigger responsibilites at HabboSoup.
I took over HabboSoup as an Admin, Head of DJ and Programmer, taking charge of the management team in mid of November and counting.
Planning strategies on how to improve the radio and community.
and its improving week by week.

" Ah Ma " and I also made a radio show of our own and also with the habbo staffs,
setting radio listeners record by record.
And really happy that she is willing to stay on,
she did told me she wanna leave after december,
but she is still willing to commit and all the way,
since soup is improving.



There are alot of happy and sad moments that happened in this 365 days.
Its one of the best year i had.
Meeting new friends that share similar interests.
and also one of the best birthday i had too.
I was really touched by yimei's picture, wishing me a happy birthday.
And also there are more and more happenings in 2008,
that i cant put in words.

I would really want to thank the following people who sparked up my life in 2008.

Nicole
My Family
Tania
Shuyu
Yimei
Lay kheng
Zhi Wei
Jing Han
Ah Kiat
Packston
Marcus
Wei Jun
Adison
Iris
Heather
Hui Zin
Teck Hua
Lance
Darren
Tracey
Janice
Kia Feng
Jacqueline
Shina
Charmaine
Simonne
Hui ci
Wei Lun
Joreen
Ferdy
Jermin
Shawn
Jieyi
Desmond
Si Hui
Cui Fen
Jason
Jaslin
Kelvin
Lynette
Ray
Terrence
Wen Jie
Jocelyn
....................
...............
..........
......
...

They are the ones that i normally spent my joy and laughter with.
Thank you for making this fun year possible (:
2008 is ending,
Lets welcome 2009,
PARTYYYYYYYY at my house tonight!
Saying bye to this great year,
and looking forward for the whole new year with fantastic happenings.
with a better me~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.