Not enough time.

Hey yo,
I was given a certificate for entering the director list(top15%) for the previous semester,
Its a recognition and tis definitely will push me more in doing better in my studies,

But before i receive the cert,
I got a bad news,
I gotten 36/50 for my marketing individual project
and thats not satisfying enough for me.

But a good news to happy about,
received Effective writing test result last week,
gotten 32/40,
2nd in class,
Most importantly, got an A for it!
Though its unbelieveable but this will definitely push me more
on and give me hope of getting an A for this module at the end of the semester.

Alright,
next few weeks,
i will be busy, projs,projs,projs,test.
and test= account test,
Needa work hard,

But i have been spending lots of time on HabboSoup too,
things are turning better and better in terms of supporters,
however, our staffs are decreasing in number,
erm.. time to introduce secret weapon?

HS staffs, let the party begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.