Holiday lo...

Couple of good news!

Had squash training on thursday,
coach wasnt here,
but his son was here.
His son is Singapore No. 1 squash player.
Talented seh.
A pleasure to coach by him too.

Though he is a guy, but his name is called Vivian.
Weird, but, i guess that name makes him talented somehow. haha.
Played a match with him,
Learn couple of things from him,
I have to improve on my strokes,
Cos i am using too much of table tennis strokes. thats what he said.
Erm, definitely a good thing if he is our permanent coach.

Oh well but i guess we will be stuck with coach badri after next week.

----------------------------------------

Just finish Effective writing presentation today,
I cant seem to find back my tone and confidence fully.
I know my standard drop,
really need to get back,
but anyway, really a relief after completing it.

---------------------------------------

DJ on habbosoup.net
Uncle & Aunty WIFI talkshow 8pm to 10pm, every friday.
dj with ah ma Inamojo,
we are really great partners! haha.
We managed to hit a listeners rate of over 40!
Also a big thank you to the sponsor for sponsoring us.

Its been sometime that habbosoup have a listeners rate of more than 40.
Really appreciate to everyone who tuned in during that 2 hours session.
And also thank you zhu mi mi and orh kee (:

----------------------------------------

Last good news!
Its...
Holiday!
2 weeks though XD

----------------------------------------


I was flipping my " oldies "
and i found this transparent cd case with blue colour at the back cover of the case.
I saw the word ALEX ( written in cursive and messy font ) at the front cover of the case.
I opened it, and its a CD with " basketball paint "
Many beautiful memories came back.


Its a cd with only 5 songs,
but each song has a specific meaning.
especially this band song " When summer takes flight "
I listen to it, it sounded strange to me,

This song sounded a total stranger to me,
except the bassoon solo.
I forgotten the tuba parts that i played,

except the long bassoon solo.
Though it was just few bars,
But in this few bars, i developed a mysterical feeling.

I also regretted not treating band seriously during my secondary school time,
I was the childish kid who will be there irritating everyone in the band,

demoralising the band,
And now, i badly want to get into whitley concert band, the old times,
and play those harmonical and beautiful pieces with my pals once again.

Music brought us together,
We did made some good tones together,
But some wrong notes i made brought us apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.