I am stressed up!

My life is now packed with questions.

Will i do well for my acc test?
Will i be able to get a good grade for stats project?
Can i meet up the expectation for my stats presentation next week?
Am i able to hit at least a gpa of 3.5 this semester?
Why it seems to me that no one is concern about group projects?
Which option should i choose next year?
Should i still continue piano cca? it crashes with my timetable.


Is there any dj on Souphub radio right now?
How many listeners are there now?
Can we hit back to the 40 to 60 listeners rate like last time?
How do i improve the listeners rate?
Am i a good leader?
Am i the major blame for recent staffs who left?
Are there enough staffs for this sunday dj application?
Are we able to recruit talents this time round?
Is Jocelyn going to leave soon after december?
If she leave, should i too?


There are more,
but its personal,
so i will just keep it to myself.

And i am spending at least 3 hours on HabboSoup each day,
more than 15 hours per week without pay,
this is called self employed (:

-------------------------------------

Even if i fly up the sky and grab those stars above for you,
you wun be back anymore,
we are no longer possible,
i know you, bye means bye.

No matter what i do,
it doesnt matter anymore
Things wun be back again.

Though i still care and do get jealous at times,
but i will just get over it,
I may cry,
but no point,

I will get over and move on a new part of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.