Jingle 8 more days

8 more days to christmas , excited~


Did a radio show on souphub with appledoe.
A fun session with her, and also hitting a peak listeners rate of 92.
Hitting records and records,
Next tues session with doelee, will be aiming for a 3 digit listeners rate..

I am really drained,
after the december events,
its time to focus on my studies 100%,
and also giving my last bit of breath to HabboSoup running.

Every december, i will tend to lose some good friends.
I guess i really need to work on showing more concern to my friends.



----------------------------------



And if you are wondering how my pathetic hair looks like after i cut,
here is it.



Dun laugh,
I know i look pathetic ugly on pic,
jio me out to see me LIVE XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.