Merry Christmas?

Merry Christmas to me, me and me.
and everyone (:

Every year's christmas are always a spectacular for me.
This time round, during the eve, went moomba with shuyu, lay kheng and jia mei to have a dinner. The food there is simply delicious, even shangri la hotel also cant compete.

Next, wei lun came my house to ton with tidbits and 2 big bottles of carlsberg.
Wah, really shiok,
but started talking nonsense when i dj on habbosoup.

Soon, wen jie and desmond came to join in the fun.
We had some christmas exchange.

And i am real tired now,
only slept 4 hours ytd, from 8am to 12pm.

Even though it was fun,
but.. i know its not as fun as it happened 2 years ago,
when everything was in a fantasy.

-------------------------------------

I dunno why its so hard,
its not easy,
I feel weird when i dun see you online,
The feeling is suffocating me.
I hear a crack inside my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.