TAGBOARD REPLY CORNER
-----------------------------------

Jie : Random pic lo, jus to take my hair yo.
Nicole : yes, its outside my room. lol, not bad ar you.
Laylabloom : Huh what thing live?
Si hui : Okay, pls vomit out, but not on me (:
Nicole : next time u wanna advertise, tell me la, i make one post big big for you, anyway is ur code wrong, u never close the code.
iRiS : Next monday, u will see XD
Marcus : Sorry la, liang jie one is so chio pls.
Jaslyn : Hello kukujas, told u le, next year, ur birthday is a leap year. LOL. No present.

-----------------------------------

Okay 6 days leaving this blog alone,
showing how busy was i,
not about studies,
but habbosoup.
Planning for radio shows and teaching the new trials,
resulting me sleeping later than 3am everyday.
Just had a dj session with doelee today.
Me and Jocelyn planned for real long,
and it did paid off,
listeners more than 150,
making the radio over populated.
Love everyone who tuned in,
HabboSoup is improving weekly,
i guess my contributions are worth it.

Now, i will be focusing on my studies, no more dj for the next few months,
all about studies.
and i will be back after my exams.

Christmas is around the corner,
the only season i look forward every year (:
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells~
We love doe We love doe~

HabboSoup DJs & Staffs Jia you!
Trial DJs Jia you!
HabboSoup Wan sui!

--------------------------------

Nicole, have fun at taiwan,
takecare too, come back in one piece pls (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.