Young and Old

I was kind of bored at home and alot things went through my mind.

My friends were right.
They said , the older u are , the more sian u will get.
When we are in our Teenage years , we tend to want to become adults asap.
When we are adults , we would want to be young like a innocent primary school kid who dun really need to vex over anything. Jus lead a happy-go-lucky life.
Although i am not an adult yet , but i find this phrase totally true and meaningful.
I looked back to the past when i am still in primary school.
Pure and Innocent , other than studying , we dun really have much things to vex about.

During secondary 1 & 2 , things slightly changed ,
I became more responsible due to the positions i hold ,
but , life is still so carefree.
Everyday after school , get together with friends ,
and play soccer at the field just beside the school.
At home , chiong maple.
A ginna that goes around making a fool of myself.


During secondary 3 & 4 ,
It was a massive change in my life.
I met my love when i was sec 3.
At that time , i was still immature ,
I guess i met my love too early.
I looked through at the pictures taken 2 years ago.
Alot of things changed.
Other than the looks ,
things around me also changes alot.
2 years ago at this time ,
It was the best time i ever had ,
every morning i woke up ,
i know someone is there that loves me and cares for me.
A happy and loving life.

At the year of sec 4 ,
other than my o levels which alot pple thinks that its very important.
However , u was far more important than my o levels.
We knew our relationship wasnt working out anymore ,
and in fact , it was already started on a wrong note from the start ,
and all the promises and vows we have made were all broken on 31st July 2007 ,
thanks to my stubborness and i was immature.
I even doubt ur love for me at that time.
I suddenly feel that i was worse than a primary 6 kid at that time.
After months of reflection and crying , i finally realised it.
I wanted u back on the day before my o levels physics paper.
I took a big risk at that time.
You told me , its already impossible and u dun bear to leave him.
My heart was shattered into pieces.
Hence , i flunk my o levels with a score of 17 for r4 and 21 for r5.
It was one of the worst results i ever had.
I dun blame you , i only have myself to blame for.

Do u know that i am willing to give up my o levels and tear away my o levels certificate as long as i can have u back for just ONE DAY?

After that , i did more reflections and i never fail to cry each time when i think of our past.
I tried very hard to forget you even to the extent of throwing away all the letters and stuffs u have gave me. But it didnt work and it hurts more , unable to see all the things that u have gave me anymore.


Because of this 15-16 year old relationship , i also grew up a little.
因为十六岁的恋情 , 我也长大了一些些了.


I am willing to use my life to protect you for the rest of your life.
I am willing to use my life in exchange for ur life time happiness.
I am willing to give up the rest of my life as long as i am able to be with you and make you happy for JUST ONE DAY.

You understand?

If i were given 3 wishes.
I will wish for you to be happy , happy always , your happiness.
Takecare Nicole ; (:



Still remember the first pic u send me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.