K box with poly clique!

8th June 2008

YAY!
Its K Box day!
Me , Marcus , heather and iris went to hougang plaza , planning to give adison a SURPRISE!

It was successful! We caught him by surprise!
And he look different in the k box uniform. Wakakaka.

Started singing , talk cock.
The more we sing , the more we " Chao Xiang "
Heather and Iris dam high sia.
Heather sing quite good seh and she very emo. She cry at times when the MVs are sad..
Hahahahaha.
Iris sing until her voice really become auntie le. LOLS!
Marcus sing liang shan bo yu zhu li ye and wu gu for mutiple times.
Hahas!
Adison joined us after he finish working.

We sang from 2pm till 7pm.
We were kind of tired after that.
Next , we went pool to play play awhile and before we know it , its already 9pm.
How time flies..
Iris went back by train while heather and her friend also pang seh.

Left me and marcus , we went to have dinner at hougang mall.
Finish at 9.30pm
Home Sweet Home. XD

Today was fun k-ing songs!!~ XDD
Thanks peeps for today!

------------------------------------

後來 我總算學會了 如何去愛
可惜你 早已遠去 消失在人海
後來 終於在眼淚中明白
有些人 一旦錯過就不再

永遠不會再重來
有一個男孩 愛著那個女孩


Whenever i think of our past ,
Teardrops will be rolling down bit by bit.
I only have myself to blame for not cherishing you.
It was a very expensive lesson that cost me months to realise.
Its already more than 10 months and yet i still cant put down totally.
My mind is all about you whereever i go ,
I miss you even more when i am beside you.
I really hope for the last chance to amend everything.
But u are right , the feeling isnt the same anymore.
We might even end up getting hurt even more than now.

拿得起 , 放的下。
Its easier said than done.
I always tell myself " Stand up , Move on "
But ur name always flooded through my mind.
Soon , u became my motivation in whatever thing i do.
The only way for me not to think of you that much is to hangout with friends more often.
I am trying to keep my schedule occupied , as busy as possible.
Hoping that i will be able to forget you.
I may forget you for just one day , but the next day i will get hurt even more.

I dunno why i am in this state now , emo-ing over a girl.
Thats not me.

Hais...
I seriously need someone to talk to.
I feel so pathetic now.
Its all gone , wake up alex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.