What is call true friends?

25th June 2008

OUCH! My toe hurts!
One big piece of skin tear out halfway and its bleeding.

Went to play soccer after school with my class against deepak class.
With Ivan , Marcus , teck hua , wei jun , Xiao Lun
Running here and there ,
Suddenly , i found out that my toe hurts.
Raise my leg and saw the skin of my toe tear off and bleeding.

I thot it isnt serious so continued playing although it hurts.
Until i really cant tahan , went to toilet and wash off.
After that , they finish playing le.

My leg still hurts badly , PAIN!
Took cab ;
Home Sweet Home.

-----------------------------------------------------

From this incident , i understand what is call true friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.