9th June, Nic broke up with Ivan. Chance?

11th June 2008 , Wednesday

Was at home the whole day.
Had a busy afternoon being the judge for the hs june dj application.
Spotted some new talents.
Hopefully they will be able to bring HabboSoup to greater heights.
Also found someone from the same sec sch and same cca as me last time. LOLS.
Nothing much today.

Tomorrow will be a better day than today!

----------------------------------------

Chatted with u , and didnt know he will break your heart.
Honestly , i wanted that to happen long ago.
I should be happy.
But i dunno why i am sad and it breaks my heart.
When i know about it , i cried.

I ask myself
, " 我还爱你吗?"
I dun have a definite answer.
I just know i want you to be happy forever.
If u are happy , i will be too.
If u are sad , i will be too.

Nicole ,
no matter what happens ,
no matter how much u changed ,
Remember , i will still be there for you always ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.