ouch my toe hurts!

27th June 2008

Aww , woke up , had a bad cough , injured toe and confused feeling over relationship.

Went to school still , though i dun feel like to.

Stats was boring and how i wish time can pass faster at that moment so that today will end and i can go for 3 days of break cos there is no sch tml! XDD

The day ended.

Went home and DJ-ed on HabboSoup from 9 to 11.
Havent been djing for quite a long time so the feeling was quite shiok when i was having my session today.

I guess by djing , i am able to forget all the troubles and stress i have in me at that time.

Tomorrow our class having soccer match with BJ or BK , dunno which class.
I am injured and i cant play for my class.
Next time ba , i guess.
Hope that BL will win!
JYJY BL!!~

----------------------------------

Baby , I still believe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.