got back result for pom first ica

23 June 2008

Woke up at 10 plus today in the morning and found out that i am late for lesson.
I guess i am very dependent on my mum for calling me to wake up.
She is away in taiwan now and coming back tml!
I miss her so much!

Tried a new style today for my appearance , i think i can only use that style when i go and cycle. Cos i look like act beng buay beng in that.

So tml gonna change back to my original self!

Did quite badly for my pom , got 20/30.
I expected higher as i have studied and understand 90% of it and i think i deserve more than 20.
But alright , i will work extra harder for the next exam coming up and i make sure i dun regret when i get back the result at that time.

-------------------------------------------

You can say whatever you like and insult me all u want ,
If u think in this way , u will be very happy ,
Then say it all you want ,
kai xin jiu hao <--- OOPS! , perhaps u dun understand this =X

--------------------------------------------------

** To Simonne Uncle ,
Dun let her interfere your life ,
You deserve better =)

And to reply to ur post ,
You have alot of people who cares for u and i am one of them =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.