Woohoo!!~ First Presentation Succeeded!

8th May 2008

Woohoo!!
I am back!

I feel so relieved and relax for the time being now.
Finish IT test and also the IT project.
Got 17/25 for the 2nd ICA test.
Oh man , i did so badly as compared to the first one.
The highest was 20. and its cheng cheng! our class china boy! XDD.

For the IT project , me and heather got a Distinction! Woohoo!
There are 10 groups and 3 got distinction!
Me and Heather was the first group to present it.
Hi-5 Heather! Double Power!~
I feel that our presentation was overall quite average.
Somemore , got some errors. But Mr Tan told us we did very good.
I was dam happy lehhs XDD.

At 6 , went to Aloysious Econs Tutorial make up lesson.
Very qiao , Met Huici and her friend stacy whom i jus met yesterday.
When she saw me , she start waving. Hahas , very cute lehhs.
Didnt know they have this make up lesson too.

It was already 7 when his lesson finish.
Went back , and was given a new task.
Have to be the In Charge for the fansite week event and have to plan and organise everything by this sunday.
Oh man , its so rush , I need a break!

I am sleepy now ,
Alright bedtime!
Bye Diary XDD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea