27th May 2008

Went to school early in the morning , reached school at 9am.
Cos i thot the class was at 9 , and when i checked the schedule , it was actually 10am.

So went to mac , and saw adison there dotaing alone.
I was kind of surprised and also happy.
Cos shocked to see adison so early as me too.
Happy cos someone is able to pei me for the next 1 hr.

After that , heather came , and she met up with us.
Then iris came too later.

Had accounts tutorial , but was " hong zhong , fa cai , bai ban "all the way XDD

Went to north canteen to makan with the group of boys , had fruits for my lunch..
I LOVE BANANA!!~ XDD

Then went for econs de lecture.
Dunno why , love to sleep after lunch.
Slept for like half an hour.
Then woke up to start listening to the lecture.
I think i get the important parts ba =)

After that , school ends.
But gonna do up the stats project.
Went to Mr Tan class , he allow us to give the questionaires to his class to help us in the survey.
And so qiao , it was huici's IT lesson too.

After that , went to amk hub to play pool once again with the group of boys.
It was fun although i didnt really played well =)

Played till 6 plus.
Home Sweet Home.

Phone no batt. So no pics today. =(

--------------------------------------

I was exploring blogs today.
And saw heather friend de blog.

There is this quote which i find it very meaningful.
" 我们不应该因为一时的失时而感到疑寒 。
换个角度看,眼睛是最好的照片 。
其实 , 无论是照片或眼睛 , 最重要是用心去体会,
去感受眼前的每样东西 。"

I guess i should really stand up and start to move on.
You told me before.. " Na de qi , fang de xia "
I will although its very difficult.
I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.