14th & 15th May 2008

Didnt blog yesterday cos feeling lazy and tired :X ;

Yesterday was the day for John ho's oral com ICA 1 , narrative speech.

My class people did quite well , as their speech are interesting and cute!
I could see most of their hand shaking including ME!

I was very nervous alright , breathing in and out loudly before it was my show.
I did on the topic < the decision i regret most > , i gave a fake story which is similar to the one i have used for my compo writing last time. XDD
I think i did quite okay , except for the pronunciation , cos i emphasise too much on the 'T' and ' ed '

When its over , the feeling is great XDD.

Went for piano after that , got to meet new pals there =)
Although its about theory , but it was fun and interesting. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------

Today , learn alot about html during Mr tan ban seng lesson , learnt how to make webpage all that , quite similar to blog.
He was teaching very fast till i nearly couldnt catch up.

Was digging out some news during eddiey's tutorial ,
And i became more motivated to...
I am gonna do my best to start slimming down and become fit!

Alright , time to sleep! Gonna start doing IT report tml ,
Aww... sian 1/2..

Tomorrow will definitely be a better day than today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.