Nicole , 23rd May

23rd May 2008

23rd May.
The day is finally here.
Looking forward for this date since 2 years ago , 23rd May 2006.
When my life started to have a twist.
It was my first relationship , i put my whole heart and soul , thinking it will be the one and only one.
The first year was sweet and romantic.
Until when i started to have a sudden change in me.
However , everything started on the wrong note from the start.
I was very uncertain , not confident which makes me upsetting her often.
I was sensitive , over protective , which makes her frighten of me.
I was selfish , self centered , i always think for myself only and seldom think what she really wants.
I was immature
I was stupid
I was a fool

I thought i was ready and mature enough for a relationship.
I thought i know what is love.
I thought everything will be alright without effort.

HOWEVER , After 9-10 months of reflecting , i realised that i know nothing about love that time. Everything started wrongly.

I learnt my lesson through the hard way.
It was very very painful.

2 years has passed and alot of things changes.
I know u dun care or neither do u have anymore feelings for it.
But to me , the joyful times we had , the emotional times we spent together , the memories will always be in my mind.

However , i hope you can promise me something. Be Happy Always =)
Able to see your smile , my whole day will be brightened up.
Able to make u smile/laugh , i will feel better as i didnt treat u well enough last time.
As long as i know u are happy and leading a good and peaceful life , i will also be happy and relieved enough.

Takecare always ,
God bless you , Nicole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


One more thing ,
of all the memories , the one that will always make me happy , sad and cry.
That is the occasion when i was at germany last year's march , when u sms me the 3 words " wo ai ni ". Do u know how much these 3 words meant to me especially when i was in germany? To me , these 3 words mean more than anything in the world.

" Whenever i am down , u will always be there for me. But when u need me , did I? "
This sentence kept flooding through my mind ever since 31st July 2007.

Once again , Thanks alot for the 434 days. I will keep it with me forever.

23rd May 2006 - 31st July 2007.
The times we had , the days we spent together , will be kept in my heart forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea