Wasted Day; 1st May 2008

Today was a boring and wasted day for me.
Actually was planning to catch a movie with Shuyu and Lay kheng but Shuyu running ill. So its cancelled.

Didnt go to Jing Han house yesterday too cos his father dun allow.
So bo bian lo..

Spent whole day at home , linking people here and there for this new blog.
Trying to study.
I know i cant get things into my head in the afternoon.
But i tried and fell to sleep again.

I was looking through POM tutorial qns.. and i was thinking to myself.
WTH is Organization chart?
Furthermore , Economics is always about drawing graphs..
Oh man , Alex hate graphs!
Moreover , Accounts , i dun really catch the whole thing.
About Journal , Trial Balance.
I am confused.

I guess the only thing that i understand the best is STATISTICS!
Its cool! Its like MATHS!

But the other 3 i listed above needs alot studying though.

Tomorrow starting sch at 8 and end at 11!!~
Weeee! I love Friday!

Might be going with BL kakis to watch Iron Man after 11.
And joining my 4e2 buddies for BBQ in the evening.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.