Enjoyable Day ; Happy XDD

Woohoo!!~
Its Friday!!~
My favourite weekday =)
Cos school start at 8am and end at 11am.
The only bad thing is that its the only day that i have to wake up early at 6 plus in the morning.

I ended at 11am but only reached home now , 12 plus in the midnight.
Hahas.. So here is how my day started..

Started off with eddiey Stats Lab Lesson , as usual , i was late cos 8am is too early for me =X.

After that , its the cutie john ho lesson , teaching us narrative speaking and will be having ICA test soon.
I chose the topic " The decision i regret most " as my ICA test 1.
* I guess i might talk about 31st july incident or bluff a situation out * :b

And thats how school ends!!~

However , cos of Mr Tan Ban Seng project which is due next thurs , have to start doing the project today with Heather.
Went to NYP library ' Hotspot to do , and that was my first trip to NYP Library. Hahas =X.
Do it with other groups too , Heather , Adison , Iris , Jia Feng , Teck WaWa and Hui Zin.
We bought food and beverages and started chatting , cos we seldom talk in class.
Hahas , Talking and crapping non stop. Couldnt really concentrate much , cos dun really have the mood to do. Sing Song , talk cock , play mahjong until 3pm plus.


Moreover , Heather is running a flu which makes her feel so sian.

I guess we didnt gather much info for the project today. Gonna start working on it seriously on Monday.
Heather recover soon and we can start chionging!!~ Wee!!~

Oh ya! When doing the project , I met edwin choy , he told me i was in for the Piano Selection!!~ Woohoo!!~ Dam HAPPY!!~ I am gonna learn and train hard!

After doing project , headed down to Yishun Northpoint there to catch Iron Man with Adison , Teck Wawa , Wei Jun , Lance , Marcus , Xiao Lun , JP , Jasmond.
It was supposed to be a Class Outing but in the end , still end up as a guys class outing. Kind of disappointing. But bo bian lo.

The movie was Nice and Cool!!~
The action moves are cool!
I would give a rating of 3.5/5 for this movie =)
Cos it rather spent much time explaining how Iron Man was formed.

After movie , Its already 6 plus pm ,
Headed down to Gabriel House to have a gathering with my Secondary School buddies.
Its been more than 2 months since the last time we gathered.

I MISS THEM A LOT!!~
When i saw my buddies , its like a special feeling that cannot be described.
I guess all of them are doing well currently.
The JC students are freaking stress and i asked them if they have the chance to choose again. Would they go to poly instead of JC? Sheryl and Jing Han Said YES!!~

I can imagine how tough JC life is...
Lucky i made the right choice. Wee XDD.

Alright back to the gathering.
The peeps that went were Gabriel , Edwin , Jing Han , Ben , Marcus , Jing Jie , Jarrod , Terry , Deepak, Sheryl , Jia wen and ME!
We BBQ and As usual , Marcus was the one doing the cooking for us.
Thanks alot Marcus!!~

We were playing cards , chit chatting , swimming.
And That pakky started to smoke already! OMG!!~
But its still his choice. Hais...

Alright , then we had fun till 11pm there.
And time to go back home!
Taking our bags , dun really wan to part , but still have to.
A goodbye and see u next time was the ending statement =)

Took Bus 163 with Jing Han and Sheryl back home =)
Although it was a long day , But i had a great day today!!

Alright , enough of playing ,
Gonna start revising tomorrow!!~

Tomorrow will be a better day than Today! :b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.