Liu Yi Fei!!~

Wahahaha, its 12.35am now.
I am blogging at 12 plus again in the midnight.
Hahas.

Woke up at around 11 today then went to study at 12 noon.
I have some uncertain doubts about stats while doing the tutorial.
I guess i have to seek help from eddiey or classmates le.

Wanted to dj at 2pm on HS radio.
But Reen want to dj , so let her to take the slot as she hasnt been djing for a long time. Furthermore , the hs award is around the corner , so let her to boost her fame and get her supporters to cast votes for her. Hahas.

Went out at 3 to meet up with lay kheng at amk hub to catch the my liu yi fei de movie , forbidden kingdom. So long then watch cos couldnt find pple to watch with me.
Later on , Shuyu met up with us from her buffet party then went to watch le.

The movie was FANTASTIC! Oh man!
Although liu yi fei isnt that main actor in the movie , But my eyes are on her whenever her scene is on.
I started supporting her when i watch the show , condor hero , shen diao xia nv.
I love that show lots.
For this movie , i will give 4.5/5 star cos nth is perfect XDD.

Walked around at amk after movie then went to play pool.
Very ps lo , i am bad in pool.
Play for an hour then its already 7 le , so time to say bb le lo.

Went home and DJ at 9pm.
I am enjoying my DJ session whenever i DJ.
Its totally fun. Hahas.
Trying to improve my dj skills session by session.
The HS awards is around the corner , 11 may.
I am one of the 4 hosts. Wee!!~ So honoured.
Hopefully i will not walk away with nothing after the awards.
At least an award for me?
Hahas.

Alright.
Gonna go sleep luhhs.
Needa meet heather at 9am in sch tomorrow to do project.

Tomorrow is the 2nd training for Canoeing.
I am prepared for tougher training session!
Alex Jia You!

Tomorrow will be a better day than today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.