Someone who can't let go of memories


It was a place where I called, home.

Time flies,
and I am not fully utilising it well.

Was in Korea last year september,
and look.. its may now.
more than 8 months have passed.
near 5 months since i left korea.
Just misses that place and buddies I had.

Did a skype session with topher and msn convo with daniel, havent been talking to them regularly, probably like once a month. But this time just misses their presence so much, makes me wanna fly over to korea alone for a visit. They are having holidays soon, it will be a great time for me to go over. Only concern is $!

Those great times, those rare found brotherhood, are unexplainable. They are too good to be true. Makes me remember this sentence again - cherish what you have.

I havent been hoping on to these memories for sometime, but some emails from another batch of nyp students who are embarking on a trip to korea for an exchange just like what I had, inundated these memories. Thanks for bringing me through this journey once again. Tae Ha Min Gu!


Sojus and Beers were our daily necessities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.