A Labour Day @ East Coast Park

When you are in a dilemma whether you want to stay home or get your ass out to meet out with friends. My answer is.. why not just lie on your bed for 15 mins and you may well decide what to do next. And you may make that day more meaningful or even light up your day.

And today was my virgin experience on roller blading. All to think that I wont be touching that 4 wheel sided thingy for whole my life and i did it today. Thanks to the 3 girls who helped me with my 1st roller blade experience. I was no where near an amatuer skater but at least i overcame a fear on the thinking.. "I will break my leg if i roller blade" LOL.

We had some fun talking, and it was a pleasure. Sometimes you just feel the right people come into the right time into your life. Its odd, but thats how miracle life sometimes is. Thanks Squashmates.


Though blading was an experience, but still back to the old school cycling :)


We ate like kings, costed nearly a hundred bucks full of food.


Got Seng Yong tried out on Sunglasses and his gf with the never ending laughter was so happy after she commented him looking like a "Se Bei Bei" Pervert. See how happy she is to have a pervert boyfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.