Keep me movin'!


Teared sport shoe and cracked squash racquet made me invest $250 into it again. Visited Queensway and got a racquet for $160 and $90+ for a shoe suitable for squash. These 3 weeks have been putting my mind back to squash.

There is a nice community in the team with old and new friends which makes you feel like you are not playing alone but in a team. I feel active when I am doing sports and running.

And most importantly, I am able to throw away all my stress, problems or regrets aside while playing. Simply able to stop thinking on all the materialistic factors in life and all those problems that i find them disturbing. Get focus on to the game on how you want to play it right and whack all your troubles out. Though they do return after the 4-5 hours of squash, but thats reality. Part and parcel of life.

Changing a shoe and a racquet means that I got to start improving, seems that my forte is running. I will train on that more by running 2.4km more often. Well, goodbye my 3 year old supreme racquet which accompanied through my squash journey and competitions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.