3 Years Memories has finalised.

Graduation ceremony, 27 May 2011


Classmates 4 years, schoolmates 7 years.
Friends as a pillar strength :)
We lacked one.


The 2 small eyed!






Marc bro! Chiong ah kali kali gong!
We had our best moments in first year.
Never forget them, on those overnight stays
and going to your club for sports activities.
Especially champions league man utd vs chelsea.


Talk cock mates, lunch buddies and mahjong kakis.
Junfeng, thanks for always being there when I needed a support.
Cassandra, will never forget the dirty messages
Teck hua, you have been my tanker in disguise. You know when to cover me when I am lost with words or wronged with my words. Thank you brother.
Soo kiat, always eager to talk to people especially at night.







Johnson, never fail to bring laughter with his jokes.




My acknowledged mummy found at Giordano attachment. One of the best time in NYP.




I am glad to be from NYP!


Class BM0824!



Mahjong Kakis! ^^


Huici! always so jovial, since p4!






Pei shan, thanks for sending me at airport to korea.


Twin! We got the alike face! 25th nov face!


Thanks mr hang for your care and advices :)


Wenxi! I will miss you calling me ALEX YOONG!


Matilda, it was a pleasure meeting you.


Nadzirah, someone that i can joke and cold joke with!


This lecturer never taught me before, but no harm for a pic yea. LOL



Basketball mate!


Aashika! IBM family!


The Hannam-ians. We were talking about the all the happenings under the blue sky that we missed in korea.



Christy :)



Being sentimental, these 3 years have been a great journey in transforming me from a teenager into a young adult. Faced obstacles, and may not have handled them well enough but they have taught me and I have learnt. For all the sweats and tears I have shed in this journey, I wish to thank everybody who have been part of this growing journey and hope everyone who I know whether it be a happy relationship or unhappy relationship, I wish everyone the best in your endeavour, god bless.

3 years of memories has finalised into a paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.