The Mid May Confession



A change, a temporary change to my lifestyle.
Had a 3 weeks good time doing sports, gym, running and swimming , also spending time with friends. This week, my life has started shifting to working as the primary factor in my life. What i have been doing are the secondary factors.

New job, new lifestyle. Its not starhub, universal studio, mediacorp, adam khoo or esplanade now. Its a recruitment consultant at search network, recruitment agency. Job scope is helping people to find jobs. Interview and selection comes into place. Advertising on various job portals, calling people up to schedule for interviews. It has been something that I think is awesome and cool to be doing. Hence, the reason I joined. I wanted to be unemployed all the way till I get into NS. But I realised I need money for my braces, driving licence, future education and other emergency purposes. and also something i am still working towards to.. scuba diving cert.

Doing my best to map a life where I can earn money and at the same time gain some useful experience, also making time for squash, gym, basketball and meeting friends. I am enjoying what I am doing at the moment which is also my goal for 2011. Do what is meaningful, with integrity and with a targeted goal.

Again, I am putting myself in an endangered environment once again where only the strong stays. I have a target to hit for this job, how many people I helped in getting a job, how much I helped the company earn. If my performance is unsatisfied where it will be reviewed in a weekly meeting, I will be asked to leave. I was feeling emotional when my colleague who sat beside me who I have enjoyed talking to for a week, just left the company like this. I didnt witness the departure, it was lunchtime. I was lost for words, really.

This is what its like in the society, there is no humanity when it comes to money. If you are not a good money generator, you will be expelled. Why has the human race world changed to this? Does money measures a person's worthfulness? It is very disheartening. Though saying that, I believe I have the competencies for this position, thats why I am here. First is to proof myself that I am up for challenges, second is that whether I am good enough. Sometimes I ask myself, am I good enough? I dont know... I need a test. Here I am.

My schedule has been getting abit hectic recently.
Monday - Work , then basketball in school till 9.30pm
Tuesday - Work, then squash in school till 9.30pm
Wednesday - Work, then OT/ dine out/run/swim/piano/rest
Thursday - Work, then squash in school till 9.30pm
Friday - Work, then OT/ dine out/run/swim/piano/rest
Saturday & Sunday - Hangout/Gym/Tzu Chi/Run/Piano/Computer games

I am playing tennis and squash on sunday tomorrow :)
But not every week i do that on sunday, actually first time.

Got them planned out is good, now next thing i wanna do is to fully utilise my time. Sometimes I feel that in MRT, i have 10-20 mins, but I am doing nothing. Thinking of nonsense. Maybe its time to get a ipod/ipad. Or just read a book on the MRT. it saves the cost.

Thank you for everything, I am liking this may.



If there are anyone out there who is looking for job - temp/perm,
Dont hesitate to look for me please!
Send resume to my email -> medsci@searchnetwork.com.sg
I will call you up! or you can call me during office hours at 65368060 , just look for me, Alex :)
I will be committed in looking for a job for ya, just by an easy email from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.