The songs we used to sing together.

I have hide this for some time,
but i am gonna let it out all at once now,
and after today,
i swear that i will never emo again.
She doesnt want to see me like that,
neither do i want to be like this anymore.

From : the bottom of my heart,
To : nicole sim


You dunno how much you mean to me. Even your little words, i will remember them in my heart. I dunno why i am feeling like this. Time has passed but i really cant let go. I miss you terribly everyday with hope that we can be together but i am too afraid to tell you. I dun wan to lose this firendship. Turning out that we cant even be friends if i tell you all these. I really regretted fully for what happened in the past. I have not feel so terrible before. I admit that yes this was a puppy love. Loving you from the start wasnt a true love. But as times goes by, the action you do and the time spent with you, already make me insanely in love with you. Very sure that you are my lifelong partner. I kept thinking negatively and immaturely when i was with you, i hate my oldself. Why did i act that way and didnt give you any sense of security at all yet you hanged on and gave me mutiple chances, and when we break, i scolded you. Saying all these is too late. But what i desire in my life is only you. 2 to 3 years has passed since 23 may. The day that i will never ever forget in my life. The date when my best time of life started with you. I was really happy, that we could share joy, laughter and unhappy moments together as one. Chance only come by once. And i took it for granted. I failed the subject, love.


Source : an SMS that i wanted to send to her on an autumn night.


Again, i swear, i will never emo again.
Never ever again.
Goodbye unwanted feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.