Oh No, Last 2nd day of School.

School is coming to an end.
This week is the last week.
Today is the last 2nd day in my 1st year.
Also, last day that BL have lesson together in a classroom.
I am feeling abit emtoional here,
though i spent less than a year with my classmates,
be it happy or unhappy times,
but i feel a bond with this class, BL.

Let me hold back abit, it isnt the last day yet.
Its the last 2nd day.
I am gonna cherish the last lecture tml.
And also the 4 days that we will be taking exams (:

Yea, as i said last week of year 1.
We were given our grade for some of the projects we have done.

Got back,
Marketing project (25%) - A
Stats project (15%) - C
Effective Writing project (40%) - B+


I was thinking for the grade A for effective writing,
but oh well, Dr Chia doesnt give any group an A grade in our class,
though he said our group was the best. Grrr.

Also,
IT module is over,
had test today, 25%.
Not an easy paper, but wishing all the best for it.
Looking for an overall B grade for this module.
But i am happy that this has ended, relieved (:


Feeling abit down these few days.
Suddenly back to the feeling i had 2 years ago.
Feeling terrible,
missing her but i cant do anything.
I am afraid that it has already become a habit,
but i would like to get rid of this bad habit.
Let the time heal me (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.