Mahjong ton

Started off Mahjong at my house at around 12.
Players : Alex, Adison, Lance, Teck Hua.
Special Guest : My dad.

LOL.

We played 2 times of (north south east west.)
From 12am to 6am.

I started losing at first,
but lady luck was soon back to me :b

But frankly speaking, when i play with others last time, i feel so tired after 2 hours, but this time, i feel so energetic even after we finish. Thank you to that 3 jokers and my dad for entertainment. LOL.

We went for breakfast at 6 at mac,
and home sweet home,
7am was my bedtime,
and i woke up at 11.

4 hours of sleep, Man.
I am amazed i am still standing.
At around 1pm, met yimei at amk and we head down to lay kheng house to "bai nian".
Yimei told me bai nian, but in fact, that 3 girls, SLY, want to do projects. So i dressed formally and they just wear t-shirt and shorts. LOL.

But yea, shuyu and yimei were rushing their projects, while laykheng multi task help them, and i just see see and smile and watch television, wahahahahaha.

Soon, i returned home cos my relatives are at my house, so better go back to show face :b

Basically, this is my sunday.
I actually planned to use the whole day to study,
but nth is done except marketing homework,
man, i am behind my schedule,
gonna work harder.

But for now,
i need to sleep first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.