Skip work!

Life is quite stressful for me currently.
I need to study, homework, project work, starhub work, piano.

My school ended at 12 and i by right should be working from 1.30 to 6.30 at starhub today.
But i seriously need a break.
So came out with some bird excuse to postpone to work tml.

Went Marcus house yesterday after work.
Met tracey and janice at dhoby and took bus and headed marcus house.
Cos.. Its a home-cook dinner!
Chef = Marcus & his ahma.
Marcus cooked the mai pian xia!
Its nice (:
We chit chat and i think this is the first time that we really sit down, and have a nice chat.
Normally in sch , we only talk during lecture and after sch they are nowhere to be seen liao. lol.
So its quite fun to talk to them , like talking to two elder sisters (:

Although i work at starhub , but now i know how pissed off it is when customer is unable to get connected to the internet.
I was unable to connect to the internet for the past 4 days during the period 6-10pm and 12am onwards.
So i called starhub 1633 technical and all they say is to monitor my account and blah blah blah.
Then say will give a callback but no callback was return.
And after calling them , i am still unable to connect to the internet.
Now i truly understand how pissed off it is , no wonder people start to scold us when they call in when their internet connection is down.

But now i think the connection should be alright ,
please , god bless me ,
dun dc ,
i haven finish my homework yet =X

--------------------------------------------------

" WA , 你真的变了! "
This sentence really strikes me.
It has been flooding through my mind for the past few days since my friend said that.
Not my size , or neither is it my look ,
its my personality,
the words i use nowadays.

I need to reflect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.