想太多

Back to starhub yo.
Sat = Dispute day.
Started work at 9am.
Found alot documents at my desk which means alot case to follow up.
And other than that , i also found one EURO 2008 Austria/Switzerland Shirt!
Starhub gave me that shirt! through lucky draw!
There are more than few thousands of staffs and they draw 500 lucky winners.
and i am one of them!
Starhub is rich , seriously.

Apart from that , got some weird calls , tired tired tired until 6.30pm.
Took cab home.
I took cab twice today lo , go there and come back , both cab.
Ho seh.
My internet connection is going haywire especially at the period 7 to 10 at night.
I just managed to sign at 10pm.
Gosh...
Luckily i got connected or else i dunno how i am gonna do up the tutorials..

Alright , tml work and dinner at marcus house! (:

---------------------------------------------------

我想太多了
its impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.