BL CHALET!

Heya! let me share what happen to chalet and shushu bday party.
BL Chalet = 6 , 7 , 8 Oct.

Initially i thot it was pasir ris park that safra chalet , but last min they told me its tampines safra chalet. I was certainly surprised.

That place is very wulu , more wulu than pasir ris park that home team NS safra chalet.

In order to go there , is either shuttle bus or taxi , once i miss shuttle bus , the next one will be 1-2 hours later.

But the place is well facilitated , nicely decorated bungalows with 2 storey , very clean and spacious living room , kitchen , 2 bedrooms at the 2nd storey with 4 bedrooms.

Also , with swimming pool , basketball & soccer court on rental , karaoke , pool & billard , AND ALSO VERY VERY NICE SEA SIDE VIEW!
The beach is a must to visit.

Alright , first day , 6 oct , took train with my parangs parangs down to tanah merah station , took cab in , visit the beach for awhile and return to chalet , talk cock , sing song , play mahjong.

At midnight3-4am , marcus came , half drunk after 3 cups of red wine. lol.
slept at 4.30am , and surprisingly , heather broke record of her normal sleeping time which is normally at 9pm. LOL.

7 oct night , had barbecue , went mama shop to buy some last min items and when i was on my way back to my bungalow , i saw Joey at another bungalow! Yea , that tallie joey tio , haha , miss her sia. Haven hear from her for quite long liao.

We started fire , but it was a failure in the end , so , we bo bian , use the stove there to cook instead. lmao.

Lance , Shina , jp , jasmond , Janice came for the " bbq " , lance and shina stayed over.

Had mahjong with adison , lance , iris through midnight till 4.30am
I was losing at first , but when iris joined to sub wei jun , i started to win! LOL.
which makes me the biggest winner in the end. XDD

Slept for 3 hours , packed up and abandon the chalet with shina , heather and hui zin. Cos meeting up with my whitley kakis in the afternoon for shushu bday party.

Here are the pictures :

This is me with heather jacket. lol.



Eh whose hand?!?!





Heather & Hui zin asleep


Marcus , adison & irs asleep.


This is random




Eh 2 guys walking into the toilet. whats wrong man. lol


Thats not me , seriously.
I mean the hand.



















Dancing uncle!



This show how tired we are. lmao.




Though there wasnt many people for this chalet.
But its definitely a great and unique experience that i will keep in my heart (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.