I need you ; please come back.

Its 2.33am in the midnight now.
I am laying on my bed for the past 1 hour.
Wanting to sleep ,

but my mind is in a whirl ,
however , the only person that i was thinking for for the past 1 hour is you.
The answer is clear.

My life seems to change since that day , totally.
Never knew how miserable it is not to receive a message from you until that day.
Never knew how a broken heart feels like until that day.
A prince in a fairytale turned back to a lonely toad.

I hate to be like this.
Feeling helpless.
But it was too late when i wanted you back.

Even now , i still do ; really.
I spent several nights thinking.. what i really want.
One word , 3 letters , You.

Aimlessly waiting for that hopeful day.
where my life will finally be complete.
You know it , i will wait.



Nicole Sim Jia Hui Charlotte (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.