Happy 18th Birthday Jerz!

Woke up early in the morning 7 plus when i am supposed to work at 8am.

I was very tired , feeling very stressful.
When i was showering , i thot to myself ,
" I chiong so much for wad , in the end i feel so stress & tired , 有命赚 , 没命花 "

So i decided to take rest , went back to sleep and woke up at 11am ,
went clinic to take mc and some medicine.
I was really sick last week okay..
Doctor gave me 2 days mc , so means today and tml , i will not be working. Yay!
Suddenly feel so relaxed.

Went back home , relax , chat and surf.
At 4pm , meet up with ferdy , ray , reen , tian , maomao at vivo.
Went to the bear bear shop to get a customize bear for Jerz ,
its her birthday today ,
Happy Birthday Jerz! (:

Went to her bbq party in the evening at sentosa costa sand resort chalet.
Her siblings and friends were there too.
So she herself had to entertain like 4 groups of friends. lol.
Went back at 10pm.
Home Sweet Home ((:

Thats ray yo.

2 Bears. lol.


Thats my signature. I know its rather messy.


Happy 18th Birthday Jerz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.