I am hanging there~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIWEI!

YAY! He turns 17 already and i still have 25 days to go.
Haha!
He is my brother, BROTHER okay. LOL.
A friendship which is nearly 5 years.
And i will always remember the relay race during sec 2 , really. lol.

Okay, life has been tough these few weeks.
I am all drained out,
i am confused.
When i have just decided that i want to quit working,
then Sandy jus gave me a call and showing me some concern.
Which makes me still pondering whether to submit the resign letter or not.

Currently the things i am stressing about.
- Studies ( Can i cope? )
- Homework ( No time, always last min )
- Projects ( No time )
- Squash ( Unable to commit too much )
- Piano ( I wan chiong, but no time! )
- Starhub ( Follow up cases )
- HabboSoup ( Leading hs from dead to alive )

And alot of the things that i am stressing about is cos lack of time.
I have poor management of time.
And lacking of time, is due to work,
How?
Cry? LOL.

Anyway, i will like to thank IRIS!
For giving me the bang bang tang and energy concert tix.
Hen Gan dong leh. lol.
Ticket for 2 pax.
Looking for someone to accompany me to go.
22 nov , 7pm XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.