New haircut, really short.


Different seasons at the same time.


Gotten a haircut just yesterday,
had a new fresh look.
It is very short, bearly bald.
But i could enjoy the breeze fully when the wind blows.

Just that, i will take sometime to adapt to it, haha.
I find it weird after the haircut and even had a bad dream last night about it (Yes i do care about my appearance alot, thats my weakness). But it was otherwise today when people saying that it was nice. I appreciate that ;)

Today is certainly a good day, well spent. *pat on the back*
School till 12.
Mediacorp from 1 to 5.
Squash from 6 to 9.30.

Was given a good opportunity, being called upon to travel to Batam on shooting for Mediacorp CNA shows next tuesday. It will take up the whole day, so skipping school is inevitable. Just that.. I got to submit 2 ICAs by that date, lucky it was a submission rather than a test. So i guess.. I AM GOING! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.