Last day of may.


On the last day of may,
I wish my next year's may get better.

Love batam sunset.

Looking at my schedule, it is as if I am on a "marathon run". Still trying to fix it well, like at least a few hours to get down to the town with friends. Oh well, I guess my friends are blaming me hard right now for rejecting their invitations to hang out here and there. Just hope that they understand.

I didnt see year 3 coming on fiercely until today then i realise how quick and little time we have for the pile of assignments dropping in. Well, its my time to see how good i am with my management of time. I believe something, if one can manage its time and emotions well, one then can able to manage and lead others. Yes i believe in myself, and i see myself as a future leader, but of course there are many things for me to learn.

Although it has been emotional for the past 2 weeks, but i did had some fun.
Here are some good may memories:


Engaged myself with another internet radio as a DJ intially, but just for 2 weeks. Here is a little memory i had where they got us to take a drink with F&B as an advertisement.



Universal Studio for the birthday man, weisin. I am sure he enjoyed himself :)


After the fun, ran on to another birthday party of one of my indian friend, Kamini. Thats not kamini, thats actually michelle, but we are there to celebrate the party dinner ;)


Zoo with teck, ris and yong jin. First time feeling the snake, feels... weird haha


Celebrated Lay kheng's 19 birthday ;)




Thats the most recent batam trip! Yea and the hair again. its gone! But we all really did had fun, beautiful yacht we have there behind us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea