For the better starts right now


The story used to have 2 people enjoying a car ride,
it vanished, just like this.



It is really amazing how much one's history can be such an impact.
I belittled the affection i have for her,
I took the courage to check out her online diary,
Just the top few is already good enough for me to stop viewing it.
Yes i am not coping well,
but I want to manage my emotions well.
I am selfish,
I am jealous when I dont get things I want.
The worse thing was a call came from classmate on that very time asking on project, you just feel like telling the person off, "I am not in a good mood, can we talk tomorrow." But there are things that we always say, "forget about it, life goes on."

I doesn't seem to love myself,
I still don't know myself well.
I got to overcome my feelings,
then i will be able to overcome myself.
So then will I be qualified to learn how to love someone, starting from myself.

Those words came out too late,
had it been just a year earlier,
things may not be that bad now.
So many words unsaid.
Keep running, keep sweating,
those words will go off just like the sweat.
But it will be a rocky journey,
I dont have anyone,
no one can help me with this,
except myself and my determination.
Its a test on whether I will go down or start to turn for the better. My life, my say, my choice.


I am very late to realise this,
but its never not too late to become a better person.

I did bad today, 0/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.